Pro tip: start watching Free! as a joke then notice how your life turns into an emotional wreck after that
Heading to town today Eun Jung and LH’s friend !! MRT station: City Hall
One time this girl really hated me and wanted to ruin my reputation or something so one day i was talking to a boy and she came up and really obnoxiously said “you know she has a crush on you right?” and he was like “man i hope so or else this is gonna get really awkward”
She fuckin told my boyfriend that i liked him
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
MOVE IN DAY. I’m literally meeting new people everyday- first LH when I arrived and yesterday, my two cousins and my uncle/auntie from my grandpa’s side! First time meeting anyone from my grandpa’s side.. woah. Clara is my age and Christie is one year older, but we’re in the same year for uni. Today we’re dropping off Clara who’s heading off to Indonesia with her friends, then I’m going to drive around with uncle to Ikea, go for lunch, and then officially move into residence :O so crazy… I had a nightmare about my roommate last night between 4am-5am .. she was really evil so hopefully in contrast she’ll be really nice in real life hahaha… I swear the accent is already growing on me a little bit I was this close to saying “dinking” instead of “thinking” omg it’s only been 3 days.